At the age of 25...

I became the owner of my third cat, wore a tutu in public, auditioned for my first theatrical production in almost six years, moved five times, almsot got my car repossesed, got peed on by third cat on multiple occasions, lived with three men, two lab puppies and my three cats under one roof (was the ONLY female), became an aunt for the second time, worked as a waitress, a role player for a military training site, became unemployed and worked as a receptionist at a law firm, made friends, lost friends, watched my father get laid off, then watched him get diagnosed with parkinsons, had my very first suprise party, had multiple days where I had a closet full of clothing I couldn't wear, had my car broken into for the first time, went to war with Sallie Mae, went to wisconsin for the first time, lost a husband, gained a boyfriend, spent two weeks with my mother watching sappy movies and shopping at trader joes, got peed on by the cat again AND gained almost 40lbs.

I am now 26....your more then welcome to join me for the ride.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A mother knows best.

The other day it was brought to my attention (by my mother) that in my VERY first blog I spelled the word whom NOT womb which is what I meant to spell. I have not fixed my error, just issued this apology blog as if I work at the New York Times, which I don't. I would also like to take a moment to compare myself to my celebrity like-ness-es by issuing a series of excuses for my mis-spelling of the word womb.

I spelled womb wrong because:
1. My mother never taught me to spell, so now I should get my own reality show.
2. I am working and un-focused and really shouldnt be blogging in the first place so I'll take this time to correct one wrong with another wrong.
3. I was on a drug induced blogging spree, but I just checked into rehab. I will spell more properly from now on, I promise, til next time.

Thank you for reading and once again I apologize for my obvious stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment