At the age of 25...

I became the owner of my third cat, wore a tutu in public, auditioned for my first theatrical production in almost six years, moved five times, almsot got my car repossesed, got peed on by third cat on multiple occasions, lived with three men, two lab puppies and my three cats under one roof (was the ONLY female), became an aunt for the second time, worked as a waitress, a role player for a military training site, became unemployed and worked as a receptionist at a law firm, made friends, lost friends, watched my father get laid off, then watched him get diagnosed with parkinsons, had my very first suprise party, had multiple days where I had a closet full of clothing I couldn't wear, had my car broken into for the first time, went to war with Sallie Mae, went to wisconsin for the first time, lost a husband, gained a boyfriend, spent two weeks with my mother watching sappy movies and shopping at trader joes, got peed on by the cat again AND gained almost 40lbs.

I am now 26....your more then welcome to join me for the ride.

Friday, January 22, 2010


This picture always makes me happy. When im feeling blue or just need a reason to laugh I look at my cat poe poe. This was right after I shaved him....amazing isnt he. He was so pissed. And yes you can shave a cat, I shave mine seasonally.

No pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment